• Wide range of production.
• The most appropriate size for channel insulation; 100cm and 120cm wide sheets, production in 7 different
• Helps to absorb vibrations that occur in the channel through its elastic structure.
• Reduces the use of duct tape at round and square-section channels and reduce scrap rates.
• Clintveneta contact adhesive; helps to get results efficiently in the channel assembly.
• Reduces the scrap rate to 2-3%.
• Operating temperature is between -60 / +105 °C.
• Has a density of 50-65 kg/m3.
• Since thermal conductivity coefficient of the elastomeric material is low it reduces the heat transfer significantly.
Elastomeric rubber foams which have high thermal insulation value are resistant to water and
steam as well as bear resistance characteristic against the UV (Ultraviolet) rays, harsh
weather conditions and oils. Elastomeric Rubber Foam allowing the ease of installation and
use with its high flexibility does not allow forming of fungus and mold on it.
Heat permeability coefficient constitutes the most important insulation. Due to the stable air
incarcerated in the closed cells of Clintveneta and low heat conductivity of the elastomeric
material a significant reduction is provided in heat transfer. The surface temperature is
reached to the ideal value by means of the low insulation value. (0,038)
The material and cellular structure of the Clintveneta which is manufactured in accordance with
the suitable density (7500) and closed cell rate ensures long-term insulation efficiency and
resists to water vapor permeability.
Clintveneta elastomeric rubber foam is resistant to fire. In case of fire it does not allow the flames
to progress in the vertical and horizontal direction. By means of this feature it meets all the
values prescribed for fire safety and it is an insulation material you can use in your buildings
and installations confidently.
In heating and cooling installations, ventilation systems, industrial processes, all construction
and industrial applications elastomeric rubber foam sheet and pipe insulation are used.
Clintveneta elastomeric rubber foam insulations are rubber-based and have closed porous smooth
cell structure and are produced in the form of pipe and sheet.