Due to the high strength, reinforced, self-adhesive feature it saves time and labor.
• Due to its adhesive feature, it contributes to sealing and reduces the workmanship errors.
• Reduces the scrap rate to 2-3%.
• The most appropriate size for channel insulation; 100cm and 120cm wide sheets, production in 7 different
• Helps to absorb vibrations that occur in the channel through its elastic structure.
• Operating temperature is between -40 / +120 °C
• Has a density of 50-65 kg/m3.
• Since thermal conductivity coefficient of the elastomeric material is low it reduces the heat transfer significantly.
(λ ≤ 0,034 W/mK)
Self-Adhesive Elastomeric Rubber Foam include 2 models.
A)Simple adhesive B) Armed adhesive